A new waterfront community for London. East London is Europe’s most important hub for both the creative industries and technology. With crossrail on its way, Royal Wharf is set to become one of the best connected area in London.
Royal Wharf’s excellent range of transport links offer the chancec to get around not only by rail and underground but also boat and cable car, meaning all of London is close to hand.
10 points vision for the Royal Docks:
- Promote the Royals Docks as a focus for investment on a world stage building on opportunities presented by the 2012 games.
- Champion green enterprise & environmental sustainability.
- Improve cross river and local connectivity
- Ensure that development positively benefits the local communities.
- Create a unique and high quality waterfront urban quarter with a strong senses of place.
- Develop the Royal Docks as a world-class business destination within the knowledge economy.
- Exploit the potential for a visitor and tourist economy.
- Communicate openly and clearly.
- Make the Royal Docks a place of choice to live.
- Make it happen.
Royal Wharf at a glance
- 40 acres of Mixed Use residential-led space
- 4 new squares
- 500m of South-Facing riverside walks
- New shops, Bars & Restaurants
- 3,385 New homes and Apartments
- 45% open space and play areas
- New school and new public servies
- 15,000sqm of new office space
- 310 new Townhouses
- 2 new parks and 3 new pocket parks
Royal Wharf’s available properties:
- 3bedroom duplexes
- 1&2 bedroom apartments
- Compact studio
The design of every residence in this exclusive neighbourhood combines of the New Georgian revival with the expansive thrills of contemporary riverside living.