Are you holding on to your property for a long period of time even though your property value had appreciated double of what you purchased?
Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with holding on to the property. However, I just feel that there is a loss of opportunities when you chose to hold on to the property.
Question: “Are you able to save $300,000 by working hard for the past 5 years?”
I am quite sure that many of us will not be able to achieve as our living expenses in Singapore is high.
Do you know that you can increase your wealth by learning the RIGHT EXIT STRATEGIES in the property market?
Here are 5 keys to take note:
- Has it exceeded the last peak price?
- Strong Profit margin?
- Is your property price stagnant?
- Any further Potential Upside in a short time?
- Any GOOD OPPORTUNITY Enbloc?
Have you ever wondered how people whom you might or might not know owns multiple properties?
Why are some owners making more money in real estate investment compared to others?
The little-known secrets in Property investment:
“Spot BMP & Right Exit Strategies”
In this article, I will be focusing on “RIGHT EXIT STRATEGIES”
Case Study 1 – Comfort Zone
THE CASPIAN launched in 2009 & TOP in 2012. Many owners who bought Caspian during the first launch made a handsome profit!
However, did you realize that the price was stagnant from 2014 till 2019?
Average transacted price for THE CASPIAN at $1,100psf while nearby development Lakeville already transacted at average $1,400psf.
Reasons for Not Selling
- Keeping for rental Yield
- Fear of High Commitment
- Save enough before buying
- Sell already buy what?
- Cannot buy back the same price
- Believe prices will still continue to go up
Why the Rich Become Richer?
- Leverage on OPM and start investing in highly profitable properties.
- Get your stagnant/trapped money to work hard for you, instead of you working hard for money
- Take advantage of prime properties with “build-in profit” without having to hope & pray your investment make money.
Now back to the question of saving $300,000. Do you want to know how can it be done?
Many Singaporeans couple combine income are estimated to be ranging from $8,000 to $15,000 and are already an owner of 2 properties.
While many other homeowners are not doing this due to lack of knowledge & professional advice.
Do you want to provide the best for your family & enjoy early retirement?
Contact us today for a discussion
<== Whatsapp us now